Water Bowser or Water takers is a piece of agriculture machine used for water storage for irrigation, agriculture and as a fire extinguisher during fire hazards and for many other applications.
Specifications of Water Bowser
- Water Browser is Design in an elliptical shape so that it ensures a low center of gravity.
- A sheet partition is provided stability of tank against jerks created by water during transportation.
- Inside and outside of water bowser channel support gives it more rigidity.
- Water Bowser is easily transportable as it gets easily mounted with a chassis body.
Water Bowser And Water Tankers Key features
- Water tankers are used for water storage and transportation of potable water.
- Basically, Water bowsers are PU insulated tanker by which water can be stored at normal temperature for long periods, when the ambient temperature is as extreme as -30°C or +58°C.
- In Water Bowser, The average change of water temperature in 24hrs will be less than 2° C however if temperature gradient is as high as 50°C.
- The constructions of the double tank of water tanker will be that there will not be any metallic contact between the inner and outer tank.
- The water tanker can be of single or multi-compartment type. Each compartment will have independent manhole arrangement with safety devices.
- Beroni water tank can be supplied as per the customer requirement and based on the framework selected.