Rotavator is a tractor drive rotary tillage implement, It use to plow the land by a series of blades that cuts, pulverizes, mixes and level the soil in a single pass, rotavator helps to conserve soil moisture and pulverizes soil up-to 6 inches of depth. It also called rotary tiller, it could be a most economically and effectively be used tool for replacement the cultivator, harrow and leveler. Rotavator is used as a primary cum secondary tillage implement.
There are following use of Rotavator-
- Rotavator used to prepare the farming land suitable for sowing.
- Tractor Rotavator also use for destroying weeds
- Rotavator is ideal for smooth & speedy preparation for root Mixing fertilizer or compost into the soil crops, grain crops, orchards & cash crops.
- Rotary Tiller increases the soil potency by mixing the residue of crops like wheat, cotton, sugarcane, and paddy.
- Rotavator saves ours in time & fuel. Lesser wear & tear of the tractor as the soil preparation is accomplished in one or two passes.
- It conserves soil moisture & helps water distribution management as tilling can be done immediately after harvesting the previous crop
- Tillage depth varies according to the moisture level of the soil.
- Tractor Rotavator use as a primary cum secondary tillage machine.
Advantage of Rotavator
There are various advantages of rotavator-
- Less power loss
- Rapid seedbed preparation
- Soil compaction reduces
- Reduce draft compared to the conventional tillage implement
- Rotavator reduce tractor weight
Parts of rotavator
- Rotavator Blades.
- Rotavator Side Plates.
- Rotavator Yoke.
- PTO Shafts.
- Rotavator Gear.
- Side Gear.
- Tractor Spare Parts.
- Tiller Blades.
Types of Rotavator
There are various types of rotavator available in the market as per the size and use according to different soil conditions-
- Robust Series
- Regular series rotavator
- Hobby Series rotavator
- Mini-Series Rotavator
- Beori Series Rotavator
- Side Shifting Rotary Tiller
- Stick Shift Rotary Tiller