Combine machinery is used for the harvesting of rice or wheat. A Combine harvester can complete the harvesting process harvesting, threshing, and grain cleaning in a single step. Using the combine harvester properly can not only improve the working efficiency but also can increase its service life. In the below article, I will explain how to use the combine harvester properly.
- We should always start the harvester before harvesting and the machine should be run at the rated speed so it can avoid the knife bar gripped by the straws.
- Choose the ideal harvesting time. if possible to harvest the rice or wheat after 9 a.m since it is little dew at that time and the rice or wheat is drier. Also, try to avoid harvest the grain after or during rain for it might block the harvester and increase the grain loss.
- Control the working speed. The working speed of combine is directly related to the working efficiency of the combine harvester. Normally, suppose if the agriculture land is plain, open and the grains are all in the yellow ripening stage, in this case, the operator can improve the working speed, otherwise the operator should slow down the working speed.
- The combine machine should run straightly. harvester should run straightly when harvesting the rice or wheat and it should stop harvesting when turning or the grain may be overwhelmed by the divider.
- Made the accelerator at the medium or opening position when harvesting. When the harvester leaves the cutting area, keep the accelerator at a medium or open position at about 30s to make sure the grains within the machine are all out.
- Always Clean & maintain the combine harvester after harvesting operation. There are often some soil and other sundries in the machine after harvesting which will destroy the combine harvester or can cause of blocking the machine. So clean the machine and oil the machine after harvesting and then store it in a dry and airy place.