What is grief?
Grief is the response to the loss of something or someone that has died, to which a bond was formed. it is a natural response of loss of your loved one, during this process, people feel emotional suffering and depression.
Cause of Grief
- There is various cause of grief:-
- Loss of financial stability
- A miscarriage
- Death of a pet
- Loss of safety after a trauma
- Losing a job
- Loss of a cherished dream
- A loved one’s serious illness
- Loss of a friendship
- Selling the family home
- Divorce or relationship breakup
- Loss of health
Sometimes people can grieve after moving away from home, moving from college, loss after job, break up it can cause personal or professional reason.
The grieving process
There is a no particular grieving process, it is an individual experience there is a no specific way of grieve. It depends on your faith, your personality, your individual life experience, and how significant the loss was to you.
How to deal with the grieving process
During grieving a loss is a certain part of life, there are certain ways that help you to cope with the pain, there are below some tips that help you to deal with grieving
- Acknowledge your pain.
- Support yourself emotionally by taking care of yourself physically.
- Understand that your grieving process will be unique to you.
- Seek out face-to-face support from people who care about you.
- Recognize the difference between grief and depression.
- Accept that grief can trigger many different and unexpected emotions.
Emotional symptoms of grief
- Shock and disbelief
Grief meaning in hindi
Grief को हिंदी में शोक कहते है ,यह किसी अपनों के खोने या दूर जाने से महसूस होता है ,जिनसे हमे दिल से जुड़े होते है , कई बार किसी का जाना और खोना कुछ भी मायने नहीं रखता और कई बार हमे यह अंडर से तोर देता है तब हमे Grief की अनुभूति होती है , यह खुदा की बनाई हुए चीजे है यह एक एहसास है जो किसी के खोने से होता है .
Some times grief counseling helps you to deal with grief.