Post Hole Digger
A Posthole digger is one of the popular agriculture machinery used to dig holes in agricultural land. It is a PTO driven mechanism to operate with a tractor, It is the fastest way to Digg the holes, it is available in various size and shapes as per application. it digg the holes for plantation, polo standing & other applications.
Advantage of Post Hole Digger
It is worked as a tractor implement use to drill holes up to 12″, 18″, 24″ and 36″ for plantation and commercial purposes. The maximum depth can be obtained up to 3 Ft. To 9 Ft.
- Posthole digger is used to minimize manpower, hours and the struggle of a two-man twist drill to dig holes.
- As compare to digger a traditional trowel can leave bigger holes and hence it requires more work
- Unlike some farm machinery that can leave dents and can dig up the dirt in within holes, a post hole digger comes with a wheeled carriage which will leave no dents and can minimize your time and money.
- If soil is too rough or there are any rocks or tree roots around, then due to Higher pull motorized mechanism post hole diggers can go over rough region perfectly and come with levers that give you the option to rotate so pulling or moving any rocks, so we can overcome this issue by a digger.
Features of Post Hole Digger
- Agriculture equipment used to dig holes of various sizes and depths in the soil.
- It used to make pits for plantation of mango, coconut, teak, pomegranate, lemon etc
- A Tractor PTO of 540 RPM can mechanically can drive Hole Digger Augur.
- It consists of a stabilizer system, which consists the augur perpendicular to the ground, it used while in operation and controls swinging of augur during moving from one point to another point.
- It augurs endpoints and the turning blades are replaceable
- Every part of Post Hole Digger including Gearbox, Power Transmission, Shaft, Heavy duty tubular frame
- Steel grade cast cutting tip with semi-double flighting.
- Heavy duty gearbox with an output shaft with shear pin use for protection.