self-confidence is the ability to know the limit and abilities of yourself and how much you can willing to push yourself up to those limits.
Due to self-confidence, sometimes people can do work beyond the limit, today I have seen Bangladesh beat west-indies in world cup 2019, due to its self-confidence and teamwork, they have chase 321 score which is somewhere looking like unchangeable for Bangladesh.
So we can say self-confidence is the key to success. Self confidence is actually an attitude which allows us to have a positive and realistic judgment of ourselves and our abilities.
There are below factor that helps you with boost your self-confidence:
1. Groom yourself– Grooming yourself is the first step to build confident might be it in terms of maturity or skills.
2. Dress nicely– Well Dress is a factor to boost your confidence, if you dress up nicely, you’ll feel confident about yourself. You’ll feel presentable and ready to tackle the situation.
4. Think positive– Always be optimistic in every situation that will create positive energy in yourself and you feel confident.
5.Kill negative thoughts– Negative though pull back to you so always build a habit to remove negative thought
6. Get to know yourself– Know your ability and limitations of yourself and act according to them, sometimes people break the record if they work on their ability.
7. Set a small goal and achieve it– We should not set big goals initially, set a small goal and achieve it, slowly and gradually build the habit of achieving goals, this will build confidence inside you.
8. Keep Always Smile– Smile is one of the most important factors to build confidence, so keep smiling in every condition.
9. Empower yourself with knowledge– Empowering yourself, in general, is one of the best strategies for building self-confidence
10. Do something different– Do something different for which you feel proud, that will help you to build self-confidence.
I hope all the above step will help you to boost your confidence, if you still feel this is not enough then you should contact online psychologist, their online counselor helps you via online therapy.