Depression is one of the most obvious mental disturbances in the human life, striking more than 16 million population. In the current generation, depression is a word that is widely used but less recognized. It is often mixed with sadness, anxiety, phobia or stress.
People often do mistakes to recognize the warning signs and indications of depression and they had no idea how to treat it with and without medication.
Depression Symptoms – Warning Signs of Depression
1. You will feel like you lost the interest or pleasure in your regular activities.
2. You will start feeling that you are gaining or losing weight.
3. You will get the trouble in getting sleep or feeling sleepy during the day.
4. You will feel restless and agitated, or else very sluggish and slowed down physically or mentally.
5. You will feel like being tired and without energy.
6. You will get the feeling of worthless or guilty all the time.
7. You will find it difficult to concentrating or making decisions.
Depression Treatment – Ways to Treat Depression
There are various methods present for Depression Treatment. Here are some of the best ways to treat depression.
1. Yoga can help with critical depression even as much as CBT.
2. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
3. Behavioral Activation is one of the simplest and most powerful treatments for depression.
4. Interpersonal Therapy is a highly powerful treatment for depression.
5. Psychotherapy or counseling can be an effective treatment for depression in kids and adolescents.
6. Medication has a small advantage over placebo in treating depression among adolescents.
7. Structured CBT delivered through the Internet leads to small but significant improvements in depression.
If you want to know more about Depression then you can contact the online counselor. Talk therapy can help you deal with Depression. You can get depression counselling services on betterLYF where you’ll meet with a mental health specialistwho will help you find ways to manage your depression.