How a Combine Harvester Works
In 1800 prior to modern farm implements were developed, about more than 80 percent of the entire US population was employed on the farm. At that time they had to harvest crops manually i.e they use multiple laborious operations one after another; But now after 200 years you’ll find about only 2 percent of people are now working as farmworkers. This is really interesting to know that caused an amazing change in society? Some of the important things were the development of modern farm machinery such as combine harvesters that made each farming labors vastly more productive. Let’s catch a closer look at how to combine work!
What is a Combine Harvester
Harvester, or simply combine harvester, is a combined machine designed to efficiently harvest, thresh and clean a verity of grain crops. As name combine perform three separate harvesting operations like reaping, threshing, and winnowing into a single step – It allowing farmers to collect their crop into a single step. Combine can harvest corn maize, soybeans, flax, oats, wheat, or rye, barley, sorghum, sunflowers, canola and among others. The waste straw, of the crop, left lying on the field.
A combine is the most of the most economically important labor-saving inventions and material sources and it allows to considerably minimize the burden on farmers.
How Does A Combine Work
In the era of mechanization, it helped to harvest that reduce time and human effort. It is able to reduce labor and increasing farming efficiency. It is used to refined crop farm machinery techniques to develop solutions for farmers.
The operations within the harvesting Activity we can define as:
- First – In the first step farmers had to cut down the crops with a long-handled cutting tool such as a cutter.
- The second step, It also called threshing, In this process, we separate the edible grain from the offensive waste by beating the cut stalks.
- Third Process,In this process, combine clean any remaining trash away from the seeds to make them suitable for use in a mill.
Luckily, the whole process of harvesting can be done with large agricultural machinery, namely, combine harvesters. Farmers simply drive combine machines on a field to crops and they cut, thresh, and clean the grains by using rotating blades, wheels, sieves, and elevators. The grain used to collects in a tank inside the harvester
Advantages of Using Combine harvesters
- Combine saves our time and human effort.
- The agriculture field can be used for the next crop within a short period of time.
- The quality of the product by harvested is maintained because it is not affected by natural and biological activity.
If you are looking for Combine harvester Sell, Buy, Rent. Visit Farmease.